LEGAL: Please read these terms carefully before using this site.
- Access to and the use of this Moto site is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of England and Wales. By using this site you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, do not use the site or download any materials from it.
- Moto may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this site.
- This Watford Services Consultation Website is operated, and your feedback will be handled, on behalf of Moto Hospitality Limited by a third party, PP Comms Limited.
- Your privacy is extremely important to Moto Hospitality Limited. Our Privacy and Cookies Policy for this Watford Services Consultation Website is attached separately.
- Where you have opted in to the provision of updates or other communications via this website you consent to allowing us to process your personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 for those specific purposes.
- Moto Hospitality Limited is committed to providing equal opportunities for all those applying for employment or already in employment with us, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, social background, religion and beliefs. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and operate a strict Equal Opportunities Policy.
- © Moto Hospitality Limited. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights on this website – in all text, images, sounds and other materials – are owned by Moto Hospitality Limited, unless otherwise indicated.
- You may browse this site and reproduce extracts for non-commercial, information or personal use, as long as you incorporate a clear written acknowledgment of the fact that they’re from our site and that copyright in such extracts belongs exclusively to Moto Hospitality Limited.
- No reproduction of any part of this site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site. No other licence is granted.
- The information on this site has been provided in good faith, but is for general information purposes only. You should not rely on this information for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given regarding its accuracy or completeness.
- No information on this site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in Moto Hospitality Limited.
- Neither Moto Hospitality Limited or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of any access to, use of, or inability to use this site, or any errors or omissions in the content.
Moto Hospitality Limited,
Toddington Service Area,
Bedfordshire LU5 6HR
Registered in England and Wales with Registration no. 734299 England.